Microfibre Cloths (Various Colours)
- Product Data
Traditional cleaning products need the addition of both chemicals and water to work effectively. Microfibre Cleaning Cloths offer a new solution to traditional cleaning. Manufactured from thousands of tiny microscopic fibres actively lift up dirt and grime and keep it locked in the cloth until rinsed with water, to release the dirt ensuring surfaces are ultra clean. The fact no chemicals are needed to clean mean these cloths are environmentally friendly as well. The thickness of microfibre is finer than 1/100 of a human hair. Each thread is split into 16-17 micro segments by special physical and chemical treatments.
Features & Benefits
- Made from 70% polyester and 30% polyamide.
- 40cm x 40cm
- Heat sealed edges for longer life.
- Can be repeatedly washed clean.
- Available in Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and White.
- Can be used as part of a colour coded cleaning system.
- Sold individually.